You need the perfect audio player for any place, where only a perfectly designed and best functional equipment is good enough?
Maybe you need foobar2000 + an anamon foobar system!
Foobar2000 is to our opinion the best developed audio player out there. Its tagging and library management features are absolutely outstanding and satisfy by far all needs of even extremely sophisticated audio lovers.
In its native version foobar2000 has a rather reduced graphical user interface (gui) and functionality. Some like it some don't.
This is where anamon enters the scene. Anamon foobar systems combine foobar's great potential functionality with the gui it always deserved: A gui, that gives the look and feel of a standalone device of high usability plus many handy additional features. An iPhone remote control* completes this idea and gives you the audio player system, you ever wanted.
the main interface
- song lyrics: automatic download and display
- artist - biography and images: automatic download plus links to detailed biography (last.fm)
- missing covers: search and download from the net by simply clicking the cover
- internet radio: search, listen and record
- rate songs
- burn audio and data discs
- extra-playlists for songs rated 'favourite', radio stations, recently recorded web streams, songs added lately, audio books and more
- comfortable management of playlists and library
- optimized for touchscreens
the iPhone/iPad remote
- IT'S FREE!
- control the player with your iPhone or iPad via WLAN
- playback, volume and playback time control
- cover art, rate songs and new: artist biography
- add to playback queue (track or album)
- start recording web streams
- search library
- browse playlists and library
- use landscape or portrait (magnification in landscape view for iPhone remote)
...and do all that from your sofa.
- already included in complete foobar2000 systems, so no need to extra download/install
- a comfortable installer managing:
- installation of the anamon system
- download and installation of needed components
- backup of current settings
- system setup ready-to-use
- 4 design variants with each system
- the free iPhone/iPad remote control is included (no need to download/install spereately)
- a detailed user guide
- 2x first installation (unrestricted to devices or people)
- free updates for 2 years
- operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- foobar2000 (1.1 or higher)
- should be installed for all features: Album Art Downloader, Streamripper and ImgBurn
- screen resolutions: 1024 x 768 up to 1960 x 1080 (higher resolutions work fine, but will be perfected soon)
- an internet connection
- iDevices supported: iPhone 3G and higher, iPod Touch 2nd Generation and higher, iPad 1 and higher
what is foobar2000?
Foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the windows platform.
- supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND
- gapless playback
- full unicode support
- advanced tagging capabilities
- support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats
- full replay gain support
- customizable keyboard shortcuts
- operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008